Approval does not guarantee selection at the store level.
If approved, your organization will be placed on a list for local store leadership to consider for selection in future months. If chosen, your organization will be notified directly prior to the start of the benefiting month.
To qualify for consideration, benefiting organizations must have:
- 501(c)(3) status.
- A direct local connection to a Winn-Dixie, Fresco y Más or Harveys store.
- The commitment to put funds to use within the local Winn-Dixie, Fresco y Más or Harveys store’s community.
- Clearly focused mission to impact hunger relief, education (all aspects), health & wellness, civic, military/veterans or disaster relief.
- Ability to receive funds via check. Without exception, checks will be made out to the benefiting nonprofit.
Requests that will not qualify:
- Events/Fundraisers/Services that benefit a for-profit business.
- Events/Fundraisers limited to specific individuals or families.
- Political organizations or lobbying groups.
- Private clubs.
- Requests to support expenses related to fundraisers/events.
- Any organization that discriminates on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, religion and/or sexual orientation.
- Any organization that does not put 100% of the donations toward supporting the local community.
If you have any questions, please contact us.